Cooking Channel is hitting the road this summer with their Summer Eats Pop-ups in major markets all over the US. This week they hit the ATL, offering unique culinary experiences for fans. The pop-up provided a complimentary food and beverages. They chose one of Atlanta’s premier restaurants, Abattoir, of Star Provisions, and a menu of local favorites for summer.
- Pulled Pork Sandwich—Cider braised shoulder on a soft bun with coleslaw & vinegar sauce
- Grilled Corn on the Cob—Rubbed with a paprika and chipotle spiced butter
- Fried Catfish—with a crisp cornmeal coating, served with tartar sauce
- Shrimp & Grits—crispy Georgia shrimp and white grits served with tikka masala and cilantro chutney
- Georgia Peach Pie—a classic pie with a traditional butter crust
- Red Velvet Cupcakes—with mascarpone frosting
Beer from Sweetwater Brewing Company
- 420 Extra Pale Ale
- Blue Wheat Ale
- Low Ryeder Dry Hopped Rye IPA
- Exodus Porter
- Indian Pale Ale
- Georgia Brown
And wine by Entwine, a new line of wines from the Food Network.
The Cooking Channel is an entertainment brand dedicated to today’s passionate food lover. They strive for more content devoted to food and cooking in every dimension, from global cuisines to international travel, history and unconventional how-top’s.
See the slide show to get a look at the colorful evening.