Sephora and pantone came up with an amazing colro of the year 2014, Orchid. For all those who do not eactly know what the color orchid looks like. Its part of the Purple family. What makes me happy is that orchid or for to say purple looks good on every skin tone. So its a great color to play up with, wear it alone as lip color or nail lacquer or on your lids with different shades, it will look good. Sephora will soon be launching the collection but if you are already into the color, pay a visit to your nearest Sephora and indulge into some pretty lip and nail colors already available.
Some of the products worth checking out are:
1. buxom lip cream in purple haze
2. Makeup forever Rouge artist natural in N28 purple
3. Yves Saint Lauren glossy stain in 16 pourpre preview
4. Sephora formula X nail color in At your own risk
5. Butter London in Toff (two coats)
Hope you enjoy the color and play with it. Stay tuned for more playful looks.