I finally got to Gordon Square in Cleveland. The funky artsy place. One shop caught my attention The Cleveland Shop. 6511 Detroit Avenue, Cleveland,OH 44102. Phone 216.228.9725. Now THIS is a consignment shop! I love it for the following reasons:
1. It's attractive and fun and you want to explore it when you look in the window. When you get inside, it's just cool.
2. The clothes are divided by decade. That's AMAZING in my opinion. I looked through the decades and it was a Cleveland history lesson. Clothes that were sold at Halle's, the funky 60's, the super cool 70's.
3. A few racks of rentals so if you have a party to go to with a decade, just rent it.
4. Cool accessories. This shop had dress hats, dress gloves, receiving line gloves, dress purses - just every random thing.
and most importantly
5. The owner! Jane's amazing! A fun lady, a cool lady - take a look around, she's very low-key. Shows you stuff but doesn't push anything.
This shop is a hidden gem of Cleveland.