For Broncos and Seahawks fans, it's time to start getting ready for the game day parties and the folks on "The Chew" did their part to offer up some great suggestions outside the normal wings and pizza fare.
Mario made a delicious party platter. Carla prepared two easy-to-make game day dishes and Clinton mixed up the cocktails on Thursday's show.
Whether you are having a game day party at your house or a tailgate party outsideMet Life Stadium, the recipes featured on the show will make you the most popular Super Bowl party host around.
The latest recipes from the January 30 episode of "The Chew" will be up on their site shortly. Typically the recipes are shared the day after the show airs. Bookmark The Chew Recipes on ABC and check back on Friday for the latest recipes.
Previous to today's show, the cast of the show featured other great party foods, including Salsa Joe Boats, Touch Down Chili Stack and Blood Orange Party Punch. Check out all "The Chew" recipes here.
More Super Bowl Party Recipes
- Five Super Bowl Party Chicken Wings Recipes: Hot, Spicy & Mild
- Most popular Super Bowl party dip recipes for game day
- Best Super Bowl desserts: Death by Chocolate, Snickers Brownies, S'mores Bars
- Hot and Spicy Buffalo Shrimp Appetizer
- Slow Cooker Chili Cheese Dip
- Meatless Mini 7-Layer Mexican Dip Appetizers
- Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls with Blue Cheese Dip
- Bonefish Grill’s Spicy Bang Bang Shrimp Recipe
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Nachos
- Better than take-out: Buffalo chicken pizza