The Boulders, one of the most amazingly architecturally-designed Arizona hotels that appears just like the name implies as a big boulder melted into a mountainous backdrop, is offering some sizzling summer specials you won’t want to miss.
The Boulders, A Waldorf Astoria Resort (as it’s officially known) is a pretty pricy place to stay in season but when the temperatures rise, rates drop to as low as $99 a night (roughly 70% lower) and beginning May 26, 2014 they are offering packages galore such as:
- Mid-Week Meltaway—gives you the choice of a 50-minute Desert Zen massage or a Prescriptive Facial for $109 from Monday through Thursday.
- Just 4 Fun Spa break-- spa with friends or generational spa vacations for less when you book a spa service after 3 p.m: 10% off of any single service, 20% off… when you bring a friend and more.
- The best of Waldorf Astoria: book a stay at The Boulders and ask for the “Best of Waldorf Astoria Package,” and receive luxurious casita accommodations, complimentary access to the Waldorf Astoria Spa, fitness center, adult pool, steam rooms, sauna, Niwa pool, and a $50 resort reward for each night of the stay.
- The Truly Boulders Package, this one costs $159 a night and includes:
- · Nightly accommodations in a private Casita
- · A daily $25 per adult food & beverage credit
- · Parking – Complimentary valet or self-parking
- · 20% off spa services at the Waldorf Astoria Spa and unlimited access to the facility and fitness classes
- · Complimentary golf club rentals/shoes
- · Complimentary tennis racket rental
- Discounts on Haciendas and Villas--the one- to five-bedroom residences offer all the comforts of a fully-equipped and beautifully styled kitchen, fireplaces, flat-screen televisions, high speed internet, full laundry room, doorstep parking and private entrances—even a swimming pool reserved exclusively for villa guests. Private patios feature barbeque grills ideal for outdoor gatherings. The residences are secluded yet accessible to all resort amenities. Special services, such as personalized grocery delivery are also available. Summer rates for a 2-bedroom Villa (2,000 sq. ft.) start at $399 a night.
- Deals for sporty types and families can enjoy summer fun on two championship golf courses or the new shorter version called pebble tree, play tennis on one of eight courts; three classic clay courts, and five premier cushion courts, participate in new nightly hikes, moonlight bicycle tours and fly fishing. You can also rock climb and much more.
- Mid-Week Meltaway--Offered exclusively for summer is the Mid-Week Meltaway-a choice of a 50-minute Desert Zen massage or a Prescriptive Facial. The cost is $109 and it is available Monday through Thursday.
The Boulders houses guests in 160 guest casitas and 61 one-, two- and three-bedroom villas. For additional information/reservations about The Boulders Resort call 866-397-6520 or 480-488-9009 or visit www.TheBoulders.com.