The Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, located at 2655 South Park Ave. in Buffalo, celebrates fall with these upcoming events in October:
· Arcangel Gallery: Doug Hansgate – now through October 13th.
· Yoga at the Gardens – Wednesdays, October 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th from 5:30 to 6:45 p.m., led by Leanne Oldenbrook from Crescent Moon Yoga - $15 per class.
· Succulent Show – now through October 6th.
· Medicinal Garden Feature – October 12th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., featuring Breast Cancer Awareness and Flu Prevention Month.
· Orchid Show – Saturday and Sunday, October 12th and 13th, presented by the Niagara Frontier Orchid Society.
· Arcangel Gallery: Paul Rickard – October 19th through November 24th.
· Chrysanthemum Show – October 19th through November 10th.
· Doors Open Niagara – free admission on Sunday, October 20th as part of the binational event.
For more information on these events and others at the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, visit www.buffalogardens.com.
Check out all of Paula’s Buffalo Examiner columns:
Follow Paula on:
· Facebook – Paula Thompson Freelance
· Twitter - @paulat14
· Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
· Flickr – PaulaThompsonFreelance
Contact Paula at firstname.lastname@example.org