The Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, located at 2655 South Park Ave. in Buffalo, celebrates the changing seasons with these events in November:
· Chrysanthemum Show – now through November 10th.
· Arcangel Gallery: Paul Rickard – now through November 24th.
· Yoga at the Gardens – Wednesdays, November 6th, 13th and 20th from 5:30 to 6:45 p.m., led by Leanne Oldenbrook from Crescent Moon Yoga - $15 per class.
· Travel Presentation: London and Chelsea Flower Show Trip – Wednesday, November 6th at 6:30 p.m. in the new administration building at the Gardens; register for the informational meeting at 716-827-1584 x219.
· Junior Botanist Camp Day for Kids – Friday, November 29th from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. – turn “Black Friday” into “Green Friday” for kids ages 5 to 12 – cost is $18 for Gardens members and $20 for non-members, register at 716-827-1584 x291.
· Arcangel Gallery: Michael Mandolfo and Joan Saba – November 29th through January 12th.
· Poinsettia Show – November 29th through January 5th.
· Garden Railway Exhibit – November 29th through January 5th.
For more information on these events and others at the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, visit www.buffalogardens.com.
Check out all of Paula’s Buffalo Examiner columns:
Follow Paula on:
· Facebook – Paula Thompson Freelance
· Twitter - @paulat14
· Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
· Flickr – PaulaThompsonFreelance
Contact Paula at firstname.lastname@example.org