The Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, located at 2655 South Park Ave. in Buffalo, kicks off summer with color and music – check out these upcoming June events:
· Arcangel Gallery: William Smyers – Dark Star – now through August 11th.
· Garden Railway Exhibit – June 7th through July 6th, featuring two set-ups: Thomas the Train and a traditional display.
· Monarch Madness! – June 8th – welcome the monarch butterflies to a new exhibit at the Gardens.
· Celebration of Coleus and Color – June 14th through July 27th, featuring more color and more coleus throughout the Gardens and its surrounding grounds.
· Starry Night in the Garden – Wednesday, June 18th at 6 p.m., featuring A Great Big World and Kodaline. General admission tickets include entry to the concert and the Gardens, a wine glass, and wine, beer and food samples from local restaurants. General Admission tickets are $45, and a limited number of VIP tickets are available for $100 – get tickets and more information here.
· Hosta Show – June 22nd from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For more information on these events and others at the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, visit www.buffalogardens.com.
Check out all of Paula’s Buffalo Examiner columns:
Follow Paula on:
· Facebook – Paula Thompson Freelance
· Twitter - @paulat14
· Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
· Flickr – PaulaThompsonFreelance
Contact Paula at firstname.lastname@example.org