The Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, located at 2655 South Park Ave. in Buffalo, offers color and beauty throughout the summer – check out these upcoming July events:
· Arcangel Gallery: William Smyers – Dark Star – now through August 11th.
· Garden Railway Exhibit – now through July 6th, featuring two set-ups: Thomas the Train and a traditional display.
· Celebration of Coleus and Color – now through July 27th, featuring more color and more coleus throughout the Gardens and its surrounding grounds.
· Native Butterfly Exhibit – now through the end of August, featuring native butterflies, host plants, nectar plants and more (visitors cannot walk through the exhibit or touch the butterflies).
Don’t forget to check out the National Garden Festival, taking place through August 2nd at various locations around the Buffalo-Niagara region. The Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens is featured on the public gardens list for viewing during the festival.
For more information on these events and others at the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, visit www.buffalogardens.com.
Check out all of Paula’s Buffalo Examiner columns:
Follow Paula on:
· Facebook – Paula Thompson Freelance
· Twitter - @paulat14
· Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
· Flickr – PaulaThompsonFreelance
Contact Paula at firstname.lastname@example.org