The Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, located at 2655 South Park Ave. in Buffalo, celebrates a new year with these events in January:
· Poinsettia Show – now through January 5th – admission is $9 for adults, $8 for seniors and students, $5 for kids 3 to 12, kids under 3 are free.
· Garden Railway Exhibit – now through January 5th.
· Arcangel Gallery: Michael Mandolfo and Joan Saba – now through January 12th.
· Amaryllis and Cymbidium Show – January 18th through February 16th.
· Arcangel Gallery: Michael Haderer – January 18th through February 16th.
· Dollar Day – January 20th from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. – admission is just $1, with members and kids under 3 admitted for free.
· NIGHT LIGHTS Launch Party – January 28th from 6 to 9 p.m. – presented by Buffalo Spree magazine and sponsored by Lucarelli’s Banquet Center. Tickets are $15 for Garden members and Spree subscribers, $20 for the general public.
· NIGHT LIGHTS at the Gardens – Wednesdays through Saturdays, January 29th through February 1st, February 5th through 8th and February 12th through 15th; hours are Wednesdays and Thursdays 6 to 9 p.m., Fridays and Saturdays 6 to 10 p.m. for adults, $8 for Garden members, seniors and students, $5 for kids3 to 12, free for kids under 3.
For more information on these events and others at the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, visit www.buffalogardens.com.
Check out all of Paula’s Buffalo Examiner columns:
Follow Paula on:
· Facebook – Paula Thompson Freelance
· Twitter - @paulat14
· Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
· Flickr – PaulaThompsonFreelance
Contact Paula at email@example.com