The Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, located at 2655 South Park Ave. in Buffalo, brings back one of its most popular exhibits and more in February:
· Amaryllis and Cymbidium Show – now through February 16th.
· Arcangel Gallery: Michael Haderer – now through February 16th.
· NIGHT LIGHTS at the Gardens – Wednesdays through Saturdays, January 29th through February 1st, February 5th through 8th and February 12th through 15th; hours are Wednesdays and Thursdays 6 to 9 p.m., Fridays and Saturdays 6 to 10 p.m. for adults, $8 for Garden members, seniors and students, $5 for kids 3 to 12, free for kids under 3.
· Wedding Open House – Sunday, February 2nd from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. – free with preregistration – find out more here.
· NIGHT LIGHTS Photographers Night – Tuesday, February 4th from 6 to 9 p.m. – tripods will be allowed on this night only!
· Kids Day – Wednesday, February 19th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. – admission is $7 for adults, $6 for seniors and students with ID, and free for members and kids under 13.
· Orchid Show – Saturday and Sunday, February 22nd and 23rd; hours are Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
· Arcangel Gallery: David and Julius McCann – February 22nd through March 30th.
For more information on these events and others at the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, visit www.buffalogardens.com.
Check out all of Paula’s Buffalo Examiner columns:
Follow Paula on:
· Facebook – Paula Thompson Freelance
· Twitter - @paulat14
· Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
· Flickr – PaulaThompsonFreelance
Contact Paula at firstname.lastname@example.org