The Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, located at 2655 South Park Ave. in Buffalo, has some ideas to brighten your dreary winter days in February.
- NIGHT LIGHTS at the Gardens - Wednesdays through Saturdays, January 30th and 31st, February 1st and 2nd, February 6th through 9th and February 13th through 16th – the Gardens come alive at night with this exhibit of theatrical and interactive lighting displays. Hours are 6 to 9 p.m. Wednesdays and Thursdays and 6 to 10 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays.
- Amaryllis and Cymbidium show – now through February 17th – special feature included with regular admission.
- Arcangel Gallery: Eileen Graetz and Jillian Kenyon – now through March 3rd, featuring two artists’ perspectives on the 2012 NIGHT LIGHTS at the Gardens event.
- Dollar Day – Monday, February 18th – all visitors admitted for just $1.
- Yoga at the Gardens – begins Wednesday, February 20th and runs through May 1st (no class March 20th).
- Orchid Show – Saturday and Sunday, February 23rd and 24th.
For more information on these events and others at the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, visit www.buffalogardens.com.
Check out all of Paula’s Buffalo Examiner columns:
- Buffalo Events
- Buffalo Sports Travel
- Buffalo Travel
- Buffalo Gardening
- Buffalo Baking
- Buffalo Motorsports
Follow Paula on:
- Facebook – Paula Thompson Freelance
- Twitter - @paulat14
- Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
- Flickr – PaulaThompsonFreelance
Contact Paula at firstname.lastname@example.org