The Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, located at 2655 South Park Ave. in Buffalo, offers beauty throughout the summer – check out these upcoming August events:
· Arcangel Gallery: William Smyers – Dark Star – now through August 11th.
· Native Butterfly Exhibit – now through the end of August, featuring native butterflies, host plants, nectar plants and more (visitors cannot walk through the exhibit or touch the butterflies).
· German American Musicians – Thursday, August 7th from 7 to 9 p.m. – join the group for this free outdoor show behind the Gardens.
· Hosta, Daylily and Iris Sale – Saturday, August 23rd from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Administration Building.
Don’t forget to check out the National Garden Festival, taking place through August 2nd at various locations around the Buffalo-Niagara region. The Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens is featured on the public gardens list for viewing during the festival.
For more information on these events and others at the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, visit www.buffalogardens.com.
Check out all of Paula’s Buffalo Examiner columns:
Follow Paula on:
· Facebook – Paula Thompson Freelance
· Twitter - @paulat14
· Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
· Flickr – PaulaThompsonFreelance
Contact Paula at email@example.com