A little reality is coming to “The Bold and the Beautiful” when reality stars from CBS’s hit series “The Amazing Race,” “Survivor” and “Big Brother” head to the Los Angeles fashion scene when they visit the popular daytime drama this week. On Thursday, October 24th and Friday, October 25th and then the following week on Wednesday, October 30th and Thursday, October 31st the contestants will appear on the soap.
From “Big Brother,” house guests Howard Overby, Jeff Schroeder, Rachel Reilly, Brendon Villegas and Elissa Slater along with “Survivor” cast mate Malcolm Freberg will appear on the show. Scenes for the reality contestants are in the Forrester Boutique and also on the soap’s Bikini Bar set.
The soap announced last week that it will recast Ridge Forrester with “All My Children’s” Thorsten Kaye. Kaye’s first airdate will be December 13th.
Coming up this week on the show:
- Maya's heart breaks when she witnesses Rick moving on
- Hope takes Liam’s engagement ring back, but with conditions
- Liam tells Wyatt to stay away from Hope
- Brooke questions her future with Bill
- Katie limits Bill’s time with Will
- Liam thinks that Wyatt sent the “Steffy” video to Hope
Now in its 26th year, “The Bold and the Beautiful,” airs weekdays on CBS.
For the latest in television news, follow me on Twitter @Phyllis_Thomas