While gifts under the Christmas tree are fantastic, stocking stuffers can be equally as good. Stocking stuffers that women love are most definitely filled with skin care items.
The professionals at Skin Care Heaven, an e-commerce skin care store based in San Diego, has put out their list for the most popular Christmas stocking stuffers this year.
“Stocking stuffers are another great way to give the woman in your life an extra boost of holiday attention,” said the spokesperson at Skin Care Heaven. “These items are not only compact, but they will make her look and feel wonderful and are also budget-friendly.”
Here’s the skin care stocking stuffer checklist:
- Jane Iredale Lip Drink: This product really hydrates. The green tea extract, vitamin E, and vitamin C are the secret behind this lip balm. It has a citrus taste and also a broad spectrum SPF 15 of edible zinc oxide for a solar defense.
- Mum + Bub Soothing Ointment: A great skin moisturizer for wintertime and helps with dry lips, too. It has a sublime scent of Australian pawpaw fruit and vanilla.
- Olivella Bath and Shower Gel: A scent of lavender fills the air with this gentle cleanser. Made with Virgin Olive Oil, she will love this product.
- Skin Care Heaven Pore Refining Mask: Made with Kaolin clay, this mask will leave her skin luminous and younger looking.
- Crystal Peel Lip Renewal Exfoliator: Lips are restored to a more youthful look with this product, loaded with Jojoba beads, which polishes away chapped, peeling skin around the mouth area.
- Le Edge Face and Body Exfoliator: Made with a stainless steel blade, Le Edge is the newest natural way to exfoliate from head to toe.
- Olivella Body Lotion: Made with pure olive oil, this body lotion will leave your skin soft and supple.
“These special skin care stocking stuffers will make your wife, girlfriend, mom or sister look and feel good this holiday season,” said the spokesperson. "And all women love to feel that way."