I'm a stay at home mom, and I am constantly trying out survey sites and other things to try and make a little extra money. Lets face it, we could all use a little extra, right? In the past three years, I have found the sites that really do pay out and offer unique and fresh opportunities to help you earn cash and prizes. I even use them around the holidays to help with gift giving.
- PrizeRebel is on the top of my list. They offer cash surveys paid via Paypal, gift codes for gaming and online shopping and they offer the choice to pick a prize via Amazon, to be shipped to you using your accumulated points. The surveys are super easy, and new ones are added constantly. Thus far, I have made an additional $120 per month in cash and prizes in the past year.
- InboxDollars is very good. You get paid two cents per read email, you can complete surveys, offers, purchase goods and use coupons and search capabilities and get paid for all of it. How quickly you make money is up to you. Your paid by check once you reach the $30 threshold by requesting a payout. You can also amass your earnings to a higher amount before cashing out. The choice is yours.
- DollarSurveys is a good way to earn money doing surveys and offers, and be paid cash into your Paypal weekly. The only problem I see with it, is that you won't qualify for every survey, but they do offer plenty to choose from and some can be done more than once.
- Zazzle was referred to me by a friend. Here you can create merchandise using easy tools and put them up for sale. Advertise your store to drive customers to your items and you get paid the dollar amount you specify per item. You set your comission!
- Mystery shopping is a great way to receive products and services for reimbursement while also making a little extra income along the way. I used to mystery shop when working for a call center, often shopping different restaurants at lunchtime. MarketForce is one company I have had success with. They pay monthly and through direct deposit or check. They are legit and a member of the Mystery Shoppers Association.
- If you own a blog or personal web page, affiliate programs can help create revenue. Some of the revenue generating affiliate sites I like to use are LinkShare and Google Adsense. They place ads onto your page, and you get paid per click or per user who signs up or makes a purchase via your site.
- Vistaprint is an online marketing tool to help small business owners, blog owners and website owners grow their audience and customer base. They offer free business cards, you pay shipping, to help maximize business. Another great thing with them, is you can earn $5 per referral by simply emailing friends, posting referral links or sharing them on social networking sites. When someone signs up via your referral, you both get paid!
There is a plethora of ways to make some extra spending cash online. All you need is a little research and to get in there and just do it.