A good infidelity reference book is the one of the best investments you can make in your marriage or relationship this year – regardless of whether or not you have a cheating mate.
It will serve you well for many years to come.
Infidelity is at an all-time high.
You have only to check the latest newspaper, celebrity gossip site, or the nightly news if you have any doubt in your mind that this is true.
Aided by the Internet and new technology, record numbers of people are cheating on their mates.
EVERYONE Can Benefit from a Good Infidelity Reference Book
Infidelity can strike anyone regardless of age, ethnicity, financial status, educational background, religion, length of time together – no one is immune.
Yes, infidelity can even happen to you. See 10 Innocent Actions that Can Lead to Infidelity
That’s why, whether you are married, single, divorced, separated, dating, engaged or between relationships right now, the best investment you can make in your current or future relationship is to buy a good infidelity reference book.
Read on to find out why.
The Relationship Equivalent of a Medical Reference Book
A good infidelity reference book is the relationship equivalent of a good medical reference book – and it’s something every person, regardless of their relationship status, should have in their home
Just as a good medical reference book can help you detect signs or symptoms that could be fatal to your health –a good infidelity reference book can help detect signs and symptoms of infidelity, which can be fatal to your marriage or relationship. See 5 Things about Signs of Infidelity
Will You Be Able to Spot the Telltale Signs of Infidelity?
Infidelity can strike anyone, at any time
If you haven’t experienced infidelity yet, the chances are high that sooner or later, you will. See Infidelity Traps - 12 Ways People Unintentionally Get Drawn into Cheating on Their Mates
Will you recognize infidelity when it happens to you? Unfortunately, by the time Most people realize their mate is cheating, it’s already too late. See Why the Wife is STILL the Last to Know and Men Who are Victims of Female Infidelity are Usually the Last to Know
In this day and age, if you’re being cheated on, you can’t afford to be the last to know. There’s far too much at stake. See What a Betrayed Wife Stands to Lose by Being the Last to Know and How Men are Affected by Female Infidelity.
Relying on the Top 10 Signs of Infidelity Can Pose a Risk
Most infidelity victims have no idea their spouse or significant other is having an affair. See 5 Things about Why So Many Cheaters Don’t Get Caught
If, like most people, you make the mistake of relying on the presence, or the absence of the so-called top 10 signs of infidelity to determine whether or not you have a cheating mate, you run the risk of either falsely accusing an innocent mate, or being the last to know. See The Top 10 Signs of Infidelity – and Why You Can’t Rely on These Telltale Signs and How 2 Wives Were Seriously Mistaken about Signs of Infidelity.
How a Good Infidelity Reference Book Can Help
Male or female, married, single, divorced, dating, engaged, or between relationships, if you find yourself in one of the situations below, a good infidelity reference book can help:
- You want to avoid the hurt, humiliation, and heartbreak of being the last to know.
- You think your partner might be cheating and want to know for sure, or get solid proof.
- You already know your spouse or significant other is cheating and you want to get solid proof
- You’re trying to reconcile with a cheating mate and want to make sure they’re not still seeing their affair partner behind your back.
- You’ve heard rumors that your mate is cheating and want to prove that the rumors are false.
- You've been cheated on before and want to know the signs of impending infidelity, so you can make sure it won't happen again.
- You’re a single person who’s dating and want to be familiar with the signs of a cheating mate.
- You’re a man who suspects his wife or girlfriend of cheating and want to know the signs.
- You want to know the signs of infidelity so you can safeguard your relationship and protect yourself from the legal, financial, emotional, and sexual damage infidelity can cause.
- You suspect infidelity, but don’t want to spend a fortune on private investigators or invest in fancy surveillance equipment.
- You want an easy, affordable, and accurate way to catch your cheating mate.
- You want a discreet way to check on your spouse or significant other with them knowing what you’re doing.
- You want to prove your partner is NOT cheating, so you can set your mind at ease and avoid falsely accusing an innocent mate.
- You have a friend or relative who’s being cheated on, and you don't want to be the bearer of bad news – give them a good infidelity reference book, so they can find out on their own.
- You don’t want to sit back and be a helpless victim of infidelity.
In every one of the situations above, knowing what to look for is the key, and a good infidelity reference book (like Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale Signs ) can be a valuable resource.
Why You Can’t Afford to be the Last to Know
In this day and age, if your spouse or significant other is cheating on you, you can’t afford to be the last one to know.
Every day you delay finding out the truth, you run one or more of the following risks:
- Your cheating spouse will drain your joint bank accounts to finance their extramarital affair
- Your cheating spouse will max out your joint credit cards buying gifts for his or her lover and stick you with the bills.
- Your husband or boyfriend will get his lover pregnant, and end up having to pay child support.
- Your wife or girlfriend will become pregnant by her lover, and may even attempt to pass the child off as yours.
- Your cheating mate will put your health at risk by exposing you to HIV/AIDS or other sexually transmitted diseases, if he or she is having unprotected sex.
- Your cheating spouse or significant other will leave you and move in with his or her lover before you even realize what’s been going on. See 17 Subtle Signs That Your Marriage or Relationship is About to End.
- Your cheating husband or wife will surprise you with divorce papers that have been secretly prepared behind your back. See 40 Fatal Signs That You’re about to Be Dumped
Being the last to know, not only leaves you open to embarrassment, it can cost you your marriage/relationship, your money, or your health.
The sooner you spot the early warning signs of infidelity or the signs of an affair in progress, the better your chances are of nipping your mate’s affair in the bud, before it reaches the point of no return. See How to Get a Cheater to Tell You the Truth about His Affair and 9 Reasons a Cheater Will Lie About His Affair
And the better your chances are of minimizing much of the legal, financial, and emotional damage infidelity can cause.
Your future, and the future of your marriage or relationship may well depend on your ability to spot the signs in time.
Are you beginning to see why you need a good infidelity reference book? It will serve you well for many years. See 12 Valid Reasons to Snoop if You Suspect Your Mate May Be Cheating on You
How to Identify and Choose a Good Infidelity Reference Book
A good infidelity book will meet most, if not all, of the criteria below:
- It contains infidelity signs that apply to both men and women.
- It will help you find the maximum number of telltale signs.
- It exposes all types of infidelity.
- It’s easy to use.
- It lists the obvious infidelity signs, as well as the subtle signs that are easily overlooked. See 17 Subtle Signs That Your Marriage or Relationship is About to End.
- It does not require the purchase of spy software or surveillance equipment, and is not dependent on modern technology.
- It is written by a nationally-recognized infidelity expert, marriage and family counselor, private investigator, or other professional in the field.
How Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale Signs Measures Up
Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale Signs fits all the criteria above and more.
- Is He Cheating on You? is still the only infidelity book on the market that documents practically every known sign of infidelity. No other book lists as many telltale signs.
- Is He Cheating on You? includes dozens upon dozens of the subtle signs that most people usually overlook. See 17 Subtle Signs That Your Marriage or Relationship is About to End
- Despite the title, most of the signs in Is He Cheating on You? apply to both cheating women and cheating men. (The bonus section in the e-book version has a special section entitled for men entitled Is SHE Cheating?)
- Is He Cheating on You? was written by an internationally-recognized infidelity expert who is frequently called on by the media to comment on infidelity issues in the news, and who has appeared on TV and has been quoted by countless magazines and newspapers worldwide. (To see author’s bio, click here)
- Is He Cheating on You? exposes all types of infidelity, including emotional infidelity, cyber infidelity, workplace infidelity, financial infidelity, female infidelity, same-sex infidelity and more.
- Is He Cheating on You? lists over 800 signs of infidelity, conveniently grouped into 21 major categories so you can easily find the signs that apply to your marriage/relationship, your circumstances, or your mate.
- All signs of infidelity listed in Is He Cheating on You? can be found using nothing more than your own eyes and ears, your personal knowledge of your mate, and the information in the book.
- No special skills or equipment are required. Everything you need to get the goods on a cheating mate, is contained in Is He Cheating on You?
In addition, Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale Signs also includes
- signs which can help you determine the identity of the Other Woman or the Other Man.
- signs the cheater wouldn’t even think to cover up.
- signs practically impossible for a cheater to conceal.
- signs the cheater is totally unaware that he or she is displaying.
- signs even a private investigator would be unlikely to find without input from you.
- hundreds of signs not found anywhere else but in this book
And if the suspected cheater is innocent, Is He Cheating on You? can help you prove that too.
NOTE: Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale Signs is also availableas an e-bookfor $37 from Booklocker.com. The e-book version comes with a special bonus section that contains an Affair Recovery Guide.
*** © copyright 2012 Ruth Houston / All Rights Reserved.
Ruth Houston is a New York-based infidelity expert who is frequently called on by the media to comment on high profile infidelity and popular infidelity issues in the news. She is the founder of www.InfidelityAdvice.com, the author of Is He Cheating on You? - 829 Telltale Signs, and publishes the Infidelity News and Views blog. Ruth also writes the Celebrity Infidelity column (www.CelebrityInfidelity.com) and National Infidelity column (www.NationalInfidelity.com) for Examiner.com. To interview infidelity expert Ruth Houston, or have her speak at your next event, call 718 592-6029 or e-mail InfidelityExpert@gmail.com
For practical, immediately-usable advice from an infidelity expert who has been researching infidelity for over 18 years, visit www.NationalInfidelity.com, or see the list of articles below.
Is He Cheating on You? - 829 Telltale Signs (soft cover book)
Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale Signs (e-book version with Affair Recovery information)