False lashes take your look to the next level. It does not matter the desired makeup choice – soft and natural or full on dramatic – applying a few individual or strip lashes will make the eyes pop.
Applying false lashes can be time consuming and messy; it definitely takes practice to master. If you’re having a hard time applying false lashes, it may not be the user that’s the problem…it may just be your lash glue that is causing the headache.
There are a lot of great lash adhesives available but not one that works better or last longer than Eve Pearl’s Black Eyelash Glue ($6).
What makes Eve Pearl Lash Glue different (and better) from the rest?
• No long wait time for the glue to become tacky like other lash adhesives.
• Holds lashes in place all day and all night, until you take them off
• Dries to a blackish matte finish which looks like eyeliner so the lashes look more “real”
• Does not leave that clear residue on the lashes
• Can be used to apply individual and strip lashes
Apply your lashes with ease using the Eve Pearl Black Eyelash Glue and you will blink beautifully all day long!