Here is a brief list of the top casino properties in Tunica, Mississippi (select casino name for individual review):
- Horseshoe – Seated in the heart of Tunica, the Horseshoe is best gambling luxury Tunica has to offer. It is also a member of the Caesar’s Entertainment nation wide family of casinos and typically offers complimentary nights in the hotel, free money for table and slot play, or other giveaways
- Gold Strike Casino Resort – The shining tower of Gold Strike can be seen for miles away and is a symbol of the opulence found inside. Directly beside the Horseshoe in Casino Center, it makes the area second to none for gaming in Tunica.
- Harrah’s Casino – One of the largest casinos between Atlantic City and Las Vegas, Harrah’s has an enormous gaming floor with lots of tables and slots. On the northern side of Tunica Resorts, visitors have a great selection of dining choices and guests can select from a few different hotels options.
- Sam’s Town Hotel and Casino – The “local’s casino” of Tunica, Sam’s Town is designed in the style of a frontier settlement. Operated by Boyd Gaming, there are plenty of good deals on food, lodging, and gambling.
- Resorts Casino – Located on the southern side of Tunica, Resorts Casino boasts a stylish and simplistic gaming floor. It is a comfortable and pleasant place to try one’s luck, free of distracting and complicated ornament.
- Hollywood Casino – Housing a large collection of artifacts and decorations themed around well-known stories from the silver screen, Hollywood Casino sparkles with the glitz of Tinseltown.
- Tunica Roadhouse Casino & Hotel – As part of Tunica’s Casino Center, Roadhouse attracts many visitors based upon its proximity to more upscale properties. Unlike its neighbors, it is an all suite hotel, but its gaming floor is rather rudimentary.
- Fitz Casino and Hotel – Modeled as a medieval castle with and Irish theme, Fitz Casino and Hotel sits by itself near The Mississippi River Park. The gaming floor is dark and cramped just as the sub terrain portions of a castle as well.
- Bally’s- As Tunica’s version of a “low-roller” casino, Bally’s is housed in an oversized barn. It offers some of the lowest table limits in Tunica as well as some of the best deals on food but guests should not expect the style and service offered by other properties.
For more information: