Vegetables are anti-aging, increase your energy and build up your healthy stores of nutrients and vitamins. Fruits are good for you too but they serve to detox and clean out the body, while vegetables are restorative. While juicing does remove all of the fiber it can be a fantastic way to supplement your diet with nutrition in a hurry, but it’s not a replacement for eating vegetables. Fiber reduces cholesterol, constipation, high blood sugar and weight gain.
Are you fat sick and nearly dead. (see video)
Vegetable juice is best when you drink it within 30 minutes of juicing
The best places to get vegetable juice in Atlanta:
1. Arden’s Gardens-(has more than one location)
2. Planet Smoothie 2900 Peachtree Rd.
3. Jujubees 4279 Rosewell Rd.
4. Get Fruity Café 79 Marietta St.
5 . Dtox 3210 Roswell Rd.
6. Rawesome Juicery 209 Edgewood Ave.
7. Smoothie King (has more than I location)
8. The Popshop 1599 A-memorial Dr.
9. Planet Living 1544 Piedmont Ave.
10 Quickly 5090 Buford Hway.
11. Sno-flake Ice House 240 N. Highland St. B-1
12. BT Smoothie Bar 215 Peachstreet
13. Colony Bistro and Lab 311 Ferst Dr.
14. Groovy Smoothies 1001 Piedmont Ave.
15. Froots 4920 Roswell Rd.
16. Café Thuy Nga 5095 Buford Hway.
To get the latest updates from Atlanta Holistic Health Examiner Tina Ranieri ‘click’ the subscribe button above. To view her body of articles ‘click’ Tina Ranieri, National Holistic Health Examiner, or Atlanta Fishing Examiner.