Skip to main content
  1. AXS Entertainment
  2. Arts & Entertainment
  3. TV

‘The Bachelor’ 2015: Tweet by Mike Fleiss indicates no decision has been made

See also

Fans of “The Bachelorette” watched last week as Andi Dorfman sent farmer Chris Soules home to Iowa with a broken heart. Twitter immediately fired up with a campaign to make Chris “The Bachelor” for the 2015 season. Reality Steve has even indicated on his Twitter that he has been positive Chris has the job since before episode 1 even aired. Mike Fleiss, producer and creator, of “The Bachelor” franchise sent out a tweet on Thursday that have fans wondering if the final decision on who will hand out roses has actually been made.

The latest tweet has fans wondering if the decision has really been made or is it just another way for Fleiss to tease everyone a bit before the big announcement! In the tweet Fleiss said, “Choosing the next Bachelor is proving to be very challenging... #toughcall.” He got immediate responses from fans including Molly Mesnick. She seems to feel it should be “Farmer Chris all the way!” The rest of the opinions tweeted were mixed with support for Chris. One fan even tossed Arie Luyendyk Jr. into the possible candidates list. He was the runner up in the 8th season of “The Bachelorette.”

Yahoo shared on Tuesday an interview they were able to have with Chris Soules while he was in Los Angeles filming the “Men Tell All” episode. They asked him if he was over Andi and if he had any regrets. He told them he did not regret anything and that he can see a stronger connection between her and the final two men. Chris said being home in Iowa and not being allowed to date really allowed him to think things over and move on. Sounds like pretty good answers for someone possibly in the running to be "The Bachelor!"

The interview moved on to ask Chris about the possibility of being the next “Bachelor.” He claims the producers have not contacted him at all about the job but said, “I think it would be a no-brainer for me.” He went on to explain that he would never have the opportunity to meet that many women in the small town he is from. Chris said he knows the process can work “because I fell in love.”

Time will tell if Chris will be named as the next “Bachelor.” Filming will not begin for a few months and the season is not set to air until January 2015. In the meantime fans can tune in and watch the final two episodes of the current “Bachelorette” season. The week following the finale will be the premiere of “Bachelor in Paradise” on ABC.

Advertisement