Tonight fans will get to see "The Bachelor" 2014 finale. It is going to be a strong ending and Juan Pablo Galavis will pick which girl he wants to be with in the end. ABC shared a great preview that offers some really good spoilers.
Here are the highlights from the preview:
- The finale was taped in St. Lucia which is gorgeous.
- Nikki says she can imagine a future with him and Nikki talks about how there is only one left after today.
- Clare Crawley will say that she has fallen in love with him. She is hoping for her perfect fairy tale ending.
- Camilla and all of his family is there. His cousin says that one of the women is in love and all in but you can't tell who he is talking about to him.
- Nikki will ask JP's mom if he is ready for this and she says pretty sure. His dad does say that he is not an easy guy.
- Nikki does give him a hard time asking how it will be when they don't have private islands anymore.
- Both girls are seen crying in the preview.
March 10 will be the big finale of "The Bachelor" 2014.
Please like Mandy Robinson on Facebook to stay up to date on the latest in entertainment news.