Who are the women making up "The Bachelor" 2013 cast? Listed here are the official contestants for season 17 with Sean Lowe, according to Celebrity Dirty Laundry Jan. 7. The show premieres Monday, Jan. 7 on ABC.
Tonight's episode is the meet and greet. Sean will anxiously await each member of the cast as she exits the limousine to make her first impression. Find out who will appear on Sean's season below!
"The Bachelor" 2013 official cast:
- Amanda, 26, fitness model from Newport Beach, CA
- AshLee F., 32, personal organizer from Houston, TX
- Ashley H., 25, fashion model from Denver, CO
- Ashley P., 28, hair stylist from Macomb, MI
- Brooke, 25, community organizer from Pittsburgh, PA
- Catherine, 26, graphic designer from Seattle, WA
- Daniella, 24, commercial casting associate from San Francisco, CA
- Desiree, 26, bridal stylist from Los Angeles, CA
- Diana, 31, salon owner from Salt Lake City, UT
- Jackie, 25, cosmetics consultant from Boynton Beach, FL
- Katie, 27, yoga instructor from Charlotte, NC
- Kelly, 28, cruise ship entertainer from Nashville, TN
- Keriann, 29, entrepreneur from Boca Raton, FL
- Kristy, 25, model from Darien, WI
- Lacey, 24, graduate student from Valencia, CA
- Lauren, 27, journalist from Cranston, RI
- Lesley M., 25, political consultant from Washington, D.C.
- Leslie H., 29, poker dealer from Los Angeles, CA
- Lindsay, 24, substitute teacher from Fort Leonard Wood, MO
- Paige, 25, jumbotron operator from New York City, NY
- Robyn, 24, oil field account manager from Houston, TX
- Sarah, 26, advertising executive from Los Angeles, CA
- Selma, 29, real estate developer from San Diego, CA
- Taryn, 30, heath club manager from Troutdale, OR
- Tierra, 24, leasing consultant from Denver, CO
"The Bachelor" 2013 will air Monday nights on ABC at 8 p.m., ET/PT. Viewers in Portland can tune into KATU channel 2.