With a $200 million opening, the new "The Avengers" movie is setting records and blowing the theater doors off as the first blockbuster of the summer. However, the movie is still leaving some big questions among movie-goers.
My new podcast is up on "The Avengers" movie, as "King Geek" amongst my friends I've gotten a lot of questions on the flick. Here's some discussion, answers, and comic geek insight including:
- Who the purple guy at the end of the movie is, and what that means.
- Which character I though got too much screen time, and which could have used more.
- The best parts of an unexpectedly funny movie.
- The new Hulk, and if Mark Ruffalo was an upgrade.
- Why distrust of the Nick Fury character was a natural, modern twist.