Love making, sex, and intimacy has always been a sensitive subject when it comes to open conversation. Some find that the three are personal, unrevealing, and inappropriate to talk about in an open arena. But those of us who know the true meaning of all three have no problem with it’s discussions and find them to be quite intriguing--- understanding that the three bring forth true healing to the inner being. In this article I will give you a briefing on the importance of all three, and why we shouldn’t be ashamed to grab hold to their meanings and the unconditional love that come with them.
Unconditional love is the key to a great intimate, sexual, love making experience. When we speak in terms of unconditional love, it’s considered to be agape love. One couldn’t possibly reach true erotic/eros love without having unconditional love. And the two combined loves agape and eros permits us to be one with the universe reaching an euphoric experience gazed in ecstasy.
Let’s start with intimacy. Intimacy is being in close, warm association and understanding with a person, place, or subject---some may consider it sexual liberty. When you are intimate with someone it places you in harmonies hands. There are several types of intimacy and in using one, it only broadens the other. There is sexual intimacy, cognitive intimacy, emotional intimacy, and experimental intimacy. The important part about sexual intimacy is that you must join together all intimacy to have a full understanding of sexual liberty.
Sex, sexual liberty, or should I say “Learning about the birds and the bees,” is how we explain it to the little ones. But what exactly is sex and should we explain the importance of sex to our children? Sex is a type of healing for the mind, body, and soul--it is when two or more people come together intimately to initiate sensual feeling. For some this would be difficult to explain to a child but there are professionals that train parents to do this very thing. It’s just a matter of knowing when to explain it to a child. And believe it or not many adults are like children when understanding the real meaning of sex, simply because their parents never explained it to them, and this is where the ignorance of not understanding sexual liberty comes from.
Ways To Heal Sexually
1. Tantric Arts: Feeling, movement and touching helps bring you to a sense of sexual liberty
2. Sexual Therapy: Conversation and exercise brings you to a better understanding of yourself and your partner
3. Conscious Thinking: Helps with awareness of your thoughts
4. Unconditional Love Making: Agape and eros love combined
5. Understanding of Sacred Sexuality: Helps with understanding the experience
Love Making on the other hand brings us to a better understanding of sexual liberty in perspective to sacred sex. Sexual liberty is when one is free, they are truly in touch with their sexual counterparts. They flow, and fully feel during the love making process. When making love neither partner is ignored, it is an unselfish exchange. And that exchange is based on unconditional love for self, your partner and the universe---when making love, it is a universal ceremony. Even the animals of the earth are unselfish enough to understand the importance of sexual liberty.
Healing Remedies: Values of Making Love
1. You must have a sexual healing mindset--this involves unconditional love
2. Foreplay is very important, it allows one to feel the full experience
3. Never think of just sex, center yourself around the full experience, you can not fool the universe it knows you better than you know yourself
4. Think of both yourself, and your partner having a sacred sexual experience
5. Don’t just have sex, make love and be sure you and your partner are aligned
6. Kisses don’t lie---they are apart of the full sensual love making experience
7. Remember---it takes more than 10 minutes to reach ecstasy
8. Make sure that your experience is safe, which means that you and your partner
are both clean and this doesn’t mean using a rubber
These are only a few of the ways that we can heal with “The Art of Love Making,” and if used correctly you will have the full experience. This is only a briefing, and I can go on and on about the process. But one must know that the most important part about the sexual experience that will lead to healing is having the unconditional love that is threaded into our universe.
“A man could have a successful career, money and good physical health, but without supportive, loving relationships, he wouldn't be happy--- happiness is only the cart; love is the horse."
Quoted by George Vaillant in a Harvard University Research Study
Books On The Healing Remedies Of Love Making
1. Sacred Sexuality: Author, George Feuerstein PH. D.
2. Sacred Pleasure: Sex, Myth, and the Politics of the Body--New Paths to Power
and love: Author, Riane Eisler
3. Secrets of Sensual Lovemaking : The Ultimate in Female Ecstasy Authors, Tommy Leonardi and Arthur Gross
4. Ecstatic Lovemaking: An Intimate Guide to Soulful Sex: Author, Victoria Lee
5. The Heart of Tantric Sex---Unique Guide to Love and Sexual Fulfillment: Author. Diana Richardson