“The Amazing Spider-Man’s” own Gwen Stacy--aka Emma Stone--in real life, landed on the February cover of W magazine. She dished about the rumors that she had been a little on the drunk side at the Oscars last year, which she refuted, according to a report in the International Business Times on Jan. 19, 2013.
The Spider-Man actress wore a strapless black bikini top and a black leather jacket for the cover of the women’s magazine. With her mussed up hair and almost make up free face, Emma Stone looked glamorous in the photo and resembled a young Goldie Hawn.
Actress Emma Stone admitted to W that people thought she was drunk at the Academy Awards, but she said,
And I wasn't. Not until after.
Currently, “The Amazing Spider-Man’s” Gwen Stacy is sinking her teeth into some more serious roles before she revises her Marvel Comics character role in the upcoming “The Amazing Spider-Man 2,” starring Andrew Garfield, Martin Sheen, and Jamie Foxx.
Sources: W, IBT
Read more about Spider-Man, Gangster Squad, and other movies by clicking on the links in the sentences below:
- 'Gangster Squad' movie trailer for TV dazzles with underworld intrigue
- ‘Les Miserables’ actor Hugh Jackman dishes on ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past' (Video)
- 'A Good Day to Die Hard' trailer 2 couples dreamlike spy story with cowboy grit
- 'A Good Day to Die Hard' TV spots bring John McClane, son to Moscow
- 'Jack Reacher' movie featurette: Having a pro driver as actor is great resource
- Iron Man Tony Stark acquires Chinese Smart devices in 3rd superhero installment
- 'Iron Man 3' movie photo sends Marvel fans happy holiday wishes from Tony Stark
- Spider-Man #700 sales hit almost two million dollars (Video)
- Peter Parker dies in Spider-Man #700, writer gets death threats (Video)
- Hugh Jackman interview with Parade gives the scoop on Wolverine movie (Video)
- X-Men movie news: Hugh Jackman signs on for 'Days of Future Past'
- Samuel L. Jackson says he'll appear in Captain America: Winter Soldier