Starting April 29, Chef Josiah of Santa Monica’s Melisse will be the first restaurant to host the first of five memorable evenings.
The 5 x 5 is a series of 5 extraordinary tasting dinners at 5 of the best restaurants in Los Angeles as created by 6 top chefs. Each participating chef will be present at the 5 x 5 dinners to prepare a course in the style of the Host Restaurant.
This season, each restaurant has invited a special Guest Chef to join the group as an added attraction. Pricing for the dinner will be $150 per person (plus gratuity and tax.) A portion of the proceeds from each night will benefit the Southern California Chapter of Special Olympics.
Space is limited so be sure to call each respective restaurant for reservations far in advance.
The chefs and dates this year are:
· Josiah Citrin, Melisse, on Sunday, April 29, 2012 with Guest Chef Ludo Lefebvre
· Michael Cimarusti, Providence, Monday, May 21, 2012 with Guest Chef Jeremy Fox
· Gino Angelini, Angelini Osteria, Monday, July 16, 2012 with Guest Chef Michael Tusk
· Rory Herrmann, Bouchon, Monday, August 20, 2012 with Guest Chef to be announced
· Michael Voltaggio, ink, Sunday, September 16, 2012 with Guest Chef Chris Cosentino
1104 Wilshire Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Phone: (310) 395-0881