The year is coming to a close and like with any end of a year it's good to look back in retrospective. Here's a list of the top ten best celebrity looks of 2012.
1. Lily Collins is strong and masculine in Dolce & Gabbana perfectly balanced with her frilly blouse and strong red lips. The look is classic and effortless.
2. Michelle Williams at the Oscars 2012 is devine in a textured Louis Vuitton
3. Krisin Stewart wore a stunning bodycon dress by Zuhair Murad decorated with flowers, but suggestive with its sheer bodice and lace lower skirt panel at the Toronto Film Festival.
4. Heidi Klum at an Oscar afterparty is futuristic cool in Versace and Christian Louboutin heels.
5. The Duchess of Cambridge looked stunning in a chignon and dramatic teal gown with lace back at the Olympic Gala 2012
6. Fashion's darling, Sarah Jessica Parker wowed in Valentino at the NYC Ballet Gala complete with a flower in her stunning updo.
7. Alexa Chung looks über cool in monochromatic ox blood Ellie Saab. Ox blood was THE color of fall 2012
8. The queen of cool, Kate Moss wore a side sheer Stella McCartney dress at London Fashion Week and proves that sheer and fitted can all work together in a look, if paired with amazing confidence.
9. Emma Stone looks vintage and cool in a plunging Ellie Saab jumpsuit at The Amazing Spiderman premiere.
10. Julianne Moore stole the show this year at the Academy Awards in her stunning and bright Dior dress.