Get a free Butterball turkey at BJ's Wholesale Club with the purchase of any four of the ten products listed below. Offer ends Nov. 13, 2013.
Save some money on your Thanksgiving feast with this freebie that is valued at $12.
You must be a member to get this offer. Get a free 60 day BJ's membership pass here or in your local store.
To get your free turkey, head to BJs and get the free Butterball turkey coupon at entrance.
Purchase any four of the following products:
- Del Monte Cut Green Beans- 8 pack
- Any Coca-Cola Product- 4 pack/2 Liters
- Knorr Pasta and Rice Side Dishes- 8 pack
- Pillsbury Frozen Biscuits- 36 count
- Jonathan T’s Frozen Puff Pastry Collection- 80 count
- Mama’s Frozen Jumbo Cheese Ravioli- 4 lbs.
- Reynolds Turkey Pan with Bag- 2 pack
- Stove Top Stuffing- 48 oz.
- Swanson Natural Chicken Broth- 3 pack/32 oz.
- Pillsbury Pie Crusts- 3 pack.
BJs takes manufacturers coupons, so you'll save even more on your holiday meal if you are a savvy couponer. Keep in mind, if you buy a 3 pack of a product, such as the Swanson Natural Chicken Broth, you can present three coupons to the cashier.
Butterball Turkey Cooking Tips:
How to thaw a turkey: Thaw your turkey in a refrigerator that's 40 degrees or cooler. The standard for thawing is to allow 24 hours of thawing time for every 4 to 5 pounds of turkey.
If you are in a hurry, defrost the turkey in cold water, allowing 30 minutes for every pound of turkey, changing the water frequently.