It doesn't look like much from the outside, in fact you've probably passed it hundreds of times if you live in the West Hollywood area. Night + Market is as real as you can get when it comes to Thai, labeling itself as authentic 'Thai street food'. Kris Yenbamroong is the chef, and he is AMAZING.
The decor is minimal, and even random, but somehow it works. With most plates hovering around $10, you'll be able to enjoy an array of dishes that will broaden your spice spectrum with tastes I can promise you've never experienced. Here are my suggestions, but you really can't go wrong.
1. Opt for the coconut rice over the regular, even if you aren't a huge fan of coconut, just try it.
2. Nam kao tod: a house favorite according to the server, on the specials menu.
3. Pad pak kanaa: Chinese broccoli with a garlic kick, also on the specials menu.
4. Larb gai: who doesn't love larb?
5. Moo sadoong 'startled pig': very unique flavors. VERY spicy, so adjust your heat level accordingly.
6. Pad kee mao: noodles with chunks of short rib, seriously delicious.
If you have Thai lovers in your life, this is the place to bring them. Just remember, most plates are made hot, so request mild-medium for those of you who can't handle the heat. Conveniently located at 9041 Sunset Blvd, it's central to some of the best bars and clubs in West Hollywood!