The Georgia Dome in Atlanta, Ga., will be the site for the Chick-Fil-A Bowl 2013 live stream game between Texas A&M and Duke, as TV schedule start time comes courtesy of WatchESPN and a Dec. 30, 2013 ESPN report. Opening kickoff for this exciting ACC vs. SEC showdown is scheduled for tonight at 8:10 p.m. EST (7:10 p.m. CST/6:10 p.m. MST/5:10 p.m. PST) live on ESPN following the conclusion of UCLA vs Virginia Tech and Mississippi State vs. Rice.
In addition to ESPN's national broadcast, the Chick-Fil-A Bowl 2013 will also be streaming live on WatchESPN. Access to WatchESPN's feed is available only to customers of cable providers that offer those services.
However, Duke and Texas A&M fans would be thrilled to know that this TV schedule game will be streaming live and 100 percent free of charge on ESPN3. Here's the catch: ESPN3's free Internet broadcast of the game between the Duke Blue Devils and the Texas A&M Aggies will be in Spanish.
As far as what NCAA football fans can expect to see this evening, if NCAAF oddsmakers are correct, this should be an easy game for Johnny Manziel and the Aggies. Las Vegas' latest point spreads show that Texas A&M [-14] is favored by two touchdowns against Duke [+14] and that the OVER/UNDER equals 75 points.
Consensus Analysis Before ESPN Live Stream
- Duke’s Spread: 38 percent (1,201 units).
- Texas A&M’s Spread: 62 percent (1,961 units).
- OVER: 55 percent (1,249 units).
- UNDER: 45 percent (1,025 units).
Trends to Consider Before TV Schedule Game Time
- Blue Devils are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games on fieldturf.
- Blue Devils are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games overall.
- Blue Devils are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games following a SU loss of more than 20 points.
- Aggies are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games following a S.U. loss.
- Aggies are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 non-conference games.
- Aggies are 9-4 ATS in their last 13 games after allowing more than 200 yards rushing in their previous game.
Chick-Fil-A Bowl 2013 Extra Point
- Over is 6-0-1 in Blue Devils last 7 games after accumulating less than 275 total yards in their previous game.
- Over is 4-0 in Blue Devils last 4 games following a S.U. loss.
- Over is 9-1-1 in Blue Devils last 11 games after accumulating less than 170 yards passing in their previous game.
- Over is 5-1 in Aggies last 6 games after allowing more than 450 total yards in their previous game.
- Under is 4-1 in Aggies last 5 Bowl games.
- Under is 6-2 in Aggies last 8 neutral site games.
Don't miss what could be the last collegiate game of "Johnny Football's" career at the Chick Fil A Bowl 2013. Can Texas A&M prove oddsmakers right and defeat Duke by two scores? Watch ESPN's national broadcast beginning at its TV scheduled time of 8 p.m. EST, or visit WatchESPN or ESPN3 (En Español) to watch the live stream, which also gets underway at the top of the hour.