The Tennessee Titans travel to East Rutherford, New Jersey to take on the New York Giants at 1 pm (EDT) on Sunday. The forecast calls for highs to only be in the upper 60's. Sunshine will start the day, but expect skies to be mostly cloudy by kickoff. A light north wind around 3-7 mph during most of the game. The UV index will only be 4, so sunscreen won't be necessary.
At kickoff, we expect the thermometer to read 67° with about a 70% sky cover. Chance of rain is only about 10%.
Weather should not be a factor for either team on Sunday. The crowd, however, will be a factor. Vince Young, Chris Johnson, and the entire offense will need a stellar performance early to eliminate the 12th man at the new Meadowlands Stadium.
Below are some links to the chatter about the Titans:
- From Tennessean.com - Titans need Young to hang onto ball
- From TitansOnline.com - Titans seek to disrupt Manning
- From TitansRadio.com - Fisher and Coughlin have long history
- From NewsChannel5.com - Fisher says Bulluck made decision to go to New York
- From WKRN.com - Britt, McCourty find going home easier 2nd time
Michael Detwiler is a professional weather blogger and freelance writer based in Cookeville, TN. He and his wife have three kids and they are all big Tennessee Titans' fans! Check out his website, http://www.cookevilleweatherguy.com ,updated each day