The Pantone Color Institute selected Emerald as the color for 2013. Associated with harmony, nature and rebirth, the color emerald suits both warm and cool complexions, and illuminates eyes and hair. As versatile as it is becoming, this award winning hue complements a long list of other colors, like blue, yellow, black, purple and red. An emerald blouse livens up a neutral suit, and an emerald print silk scarf instantly adds sophistication to jeans and a t-shirt.
These ten enticing emerald pieces will inspire even the color shy to go green:
1. Tommy Hilfiger classic short green trench – perfect for April showers;
2. Emerald Furla Satchel – a real head turner;
3. Ralph Lauren Georgette halter dress - wedding ready;
4. Emerald Rachel Palley Plus Dress - easily transitions from day to evening;
5. Green agate floral swirl cuff bracelet – causes green envy;
6. Emerald green crystal and rhinestone button earrings – a touch of class;
7. Green patent leather skinny belt – breaks up black;
8. Banana Republic green and navy striped pullover – wondrous weekend wear;
9. Emerald Vince Camuto Ellen flat – rivals ruby slippers;
10. Marc by Marc Jacobs green skinny jeans – pair these with a navy school boy blazer.