Having a successful school year can be attained in a number of ways. Students, parents, and teachers can work together to ensure every year is a successful year. Here are some ways:
1. Make supplies and materials are available for your student.
2.Attend conferences and events concerning your student.
3. Read all material sent home for your student. Return anything requiring a signature in a timely manner.
4. Check agendas for homework and projects. Help your child as much as possible without doing the work for him or her.
5. Communicate with your child's teacher, principal, and any other adult who works with your child. Do not assume anything!
6. Make sure your child eating healthy and getting enough rest each night.
7. Make sure your child is behaving well at school by discussing the importance of getting a good education. Explain to your child his or her responsibilities as student.
8.Make sure your child is dressed appropriately and comfortably.
9. Read to your child daily. Once he or she is old enough, make sure they read daily.
10. Save some time for fun! Take a break from work sometimes!