Following you will find ten steps to get rid of ten pounds with no calorie counting, no diet and no exercise! Too good to be true? You better believe it! Ready? Let's go!
1. Breathe- Breathing alone, taking deep, conscious breaths while elevating the diaphragm, burns up to 350 calories per day.
2. Laugh- Laughing is serious matter. Laughter is literally considered medicine, therapeutic, and, take you laughed for about half an hour, you could burn up to 75 calories!
3. Drink- Plenty of fluids, especially water. Hydrating alone burns about 50 calories per day. Every little bit helps!
4. Sleep- Our beauty sleep cannot be overstated. Assuming a body weight of 150 pounds, you could burn around 60 calories per hour!
5. Dance- Dancing is the best cardio exercise around. One of the few that really connects human psyche with physical activity. Club dancing could help you burn up to 300 per hour.
6. Hug- Hugs are medicine, recommended daily. We need nurture, isn't it wonderful we also could burn about 50 calories?
7. Eat- Eating speeds up metabolic processes when done properly. Think of it as a bonfire. If you toss a big log, you'll get lots of smoke, and you might put out the fire. But if you toss small bits of wood, you get that fire going. That is why small, healthy snacks during the day are of the essence. We need to learn to eat properly. Eating properly is not on the shelves but in your local market.
8. Love- Our soul needs to be nurtured in order to be properly aligned with the body that occupies. Organizing a get together alone could burn more than 400 calories. Speaking of love, sexual relations could burn up to 100 calories for a 30 minute session.
9. Kiss- Kissing burns almost 12 calories per minute. Some pleasurable way to burn calories!
10. Walk- Park away from your destination, take the stairs, visit your neighbor, all these activities could result in getting rid of six calories per minute.
So, in essence, seek for enjoying life with activities that you enjoy. The more you enjoy your life the more calories you'll burn and the better you'll feel about yourself. LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH!