1. Crab-shaped sourdough bread loaf from Boudin Bakery.
2. 49ers coffee mugs at Pier 39 NFL/College shop.
3. Boudin’s clam chowder gift package.
4. Cable car 3-Day passports for unlimited rides on San Francisco’s most celebrated icon.
5. Buena Vista gift card (famous for celebrated Irish Coffees).
6. Trolley car ornaments.
7. Kara’s Cupcakes.
8. Ghirardelli Chocolates candies in the shape of the Golden Gate Bridge.
9. San Francisco T-Shirts or sweatshirt.
10. Cable car shaped/design music box.
The Hyatt Fisherman's Wharf is walking distance to San Francisco’s best shopping locations and values. The hotel offers free parking for those on holiday shopping sprees when booking the hotels’ Holiday “Park ‘n’ Play” package.
The deal includes accommodations for two people and overnight parking for one car with come and go privileges.
The package is available through December 30, 2012. Rates start at $209. Check the Hyatt's website for details.
The Pier 39 shopping directory is also a great place to peruse when shopping for San Francisco-themed gifts.