1. Devil Makes Three at the House of Blues.
Take your partner to a floor stopping, hip swinging party with this band who has an impressive resume that includes playing Lollapalooza, Bonaroo, and with Willie Nelson.
2. Sting & Paul Simon: On Stage Together at the Forum on Feb.15.
Yes it’s a day after Valentine’s Day but for these guys are worth it and it is so rare to see two music icons perform not only solo but also together in one amazing show.
3. Imagine Dragons at Valley View Casino on Feb.15.
Once again the day after Valentine’s Day but a sold out show for a wildly popular and talented band that you and your sweetheart will consider worth the wait.
4. Sea Of Love Burlesque with Pony Death Ride at Queen Bee’s Art and Cultural Center.
An all new show with a comedic band performance; if your sweetie is a laid back laugher this show will tickle the funny bone.
5. Jeremy Spencer of Fleetwood Mac at Lestat’s.
Former guitarist of Fleetwood Mac during the early 1970s returns to the states after a hiatus to play an intimate show of his Folk music, perfect for any Fleetwood fans.
6. The Sam Johnson Jazz Group at Cosmos Coffee Café.
Enjoy some early evening jazz from 3-7pm as you and your date enjoy coffee or tea before heading out to dinner.
7. Lonestar at the Sycuan Casino.
See the Billboard 100 Country music band play their hits and take a gamble or two after the show.
8. TAO: Phoenix Rising at the Copley Symphony Hall.
Japanese drumming that is back due to popular demand as part of the International Passport series at the Symphony. Part show, part concert, all excitement.
9. The Fooks at The Field Authentic Irish Pub.
The Fooks have shared the stage with similar bands such as The Pogues and will be rocking out downtown for the party crowd.
10. Hospitality at the Soda Bar.
You and your partner could play record exec. and check out an up and coming band with a fresh new album just back in the states after their world tour.
On a day where people are supposed to appreciate the ones they care for and express sentimental feelings, music is a perfect plan and a concert is a wonderful memory; take advantage of all S.D. has to offer and get out there with something new.