1. It's by Si Spurrier, who is not an evil alien overlord intent on transforming all of the world's gold into energy for his space cruiser in a James-Bond-villain-scheme-crossed-with-a-Dr.-Who-plot sort of way.
2. Because I told you to read it. If you're wondering where my authority comes from, you obviously do not have the right clearance for that information.
3. Because like genetics, comics need diversity (in this case in terms of content, although the other one is also important). Different is good, and "X-Men Legacy" is definitely different. It's the mutant of the X-books. Ha, ha... I hate puns.
4. So I won't have to make a top-ten list telling you why you should read it.
5. Because Spurrier (Legion) puts Wolverine in his place. And even though we may not want to admit it, Logan needed that.
6. You don't want them to win, do you?
7. Because it is lots of fun and well written + good art (that should have been the first reason, oh well).
8. The main character speaks in a Scottish accent. I do realize that you cannot actually hear comic-book characters talk. But that does not mean we give up and stop listening.
9. You pick a reason.
10. why not?