1. Light bulbs - You can make a bud vase, a terrarium, or a planter for air plants.
2. Dryer Lint- Bet you didn't know you can use it for a fire starter?
3. Plastic food containers - Make excellent storage for a myriad of items.
4. Glass jars - Again excellent storage and can display bright and colorful items.
5. Tin Foil- Wash it and use it again.
6. Food Boxes- open them carefully and tape them closed to have an instant play kitchen for the young-uns.
7. Fabric Scraps- Can be saved and used as stuffing for pillows or dog beds.
8. DVD cases- Make great picture displays or stands for art work.
9. Candle bits- melt them and make new ones, just make sure the scents don't mix or are pleasant.
10. Toilet or paper towel rolls- My dogs love them as chew toys.