George Bunar is a seasoned chauffeur with a fleet of spiffy, smoke-free town cars which he uses to drive superstars (Billy Crystal et al), moguls (a slew of them) and ordinary folk (your LA Travel Diva Examiner) around town, to and from airports and hotels and during special occasions.
Colorful, well-read and dressed, entertaining and informative, George offers his fares much more than most drivers. First of all his fee for door to door, on time service and from LAX is a mere $80, which is hard to beat.
Using a car service today is more than a luxury, here are ten good reasons why you should consider it:
- Don't drive yourself crazy, let them navigate the bumper-to-bumper LA Freeway traffic.
- Avoid a DUI after a few too many at a party, after work or at a restaurant.
- Amp up a special occasion such as an anniversary or special date by having the driver pick your date up or both of you and then drive you to the clubs or on an special tour of the city.
- For your kid’s graduation or prom.
- To pick up guests at the airport when you don’t feel like driving. They will feel special having a chauffeur collect them with their name on special poster.
- When your car is in the shop and you need to get around.
- If you have to catch a ship out of the Port of Los Angeles and want to avoid paying to park during your cruise, which could get as pricey as the ride.
- Impressing a business associate who is coming to town by having a driver meet him at the airport or hotel.
- When you want to take a quick escape from LA to Palm Springs, Santa Barbara or other out-of-town destination but just don’t feel like driving.
- For those girls or guys nights out, get everybody picked up and then party on.
Need any more reasons? If not call George, 323-839-4544, tell him Patti the LA Travel Diva Examiner sent you and he’ll treat your right. But then he will anyway, George is just one of those nice guys who knows his trade.
Of course there are lots of car services in Los Angeles, but having tried many, we're sticking with George.