People testify all the time how exercising has changed their lives. They feel better, look better and sleep better along with a laundry list of other benefits. While all of this is fine and well many people who want to experience these benefits cannot because they find it hard to exercise. Right here, right now we will discuss ten fitness facts you need to know. Hopefully even one fact will help you with a breakthrough.
1. Gym membership prices are negotiable.
2. The perimeter of the grocery store is where 90% of the healthy food is.
3. Direct abdominal exercises are not necessary to get good abs.
4. Weight loss is not a physical challenge- it’s a mental one.
5. You burn more calories during the 23 hours you don’t exercise than the 1 hour you do.
6. You don’t need to do cardio to lose wight.
7. Eating healthy is not more expensive than a junk food diet.
8. Cooking your food can both lower some nutrient content, and make some more bioavailable.
9. There’s a high correlation between the fitness level of the people close to you, and your own physical fitness.
10. Consistency and patience are key to long term successful weight loss.
So there you have it and these are just a few facts of many. Get up and get out there. Set a goal and stick to it. If you’re a beginner, start slow, commit to exercising once a week then gradually increase. The only thing stopping you is you.