If you're wondering how to transition your wardrobe into the cooler days of fall, the fashion experts at the LOFT have some excellent suggestions. By taking the guesswork out of shopping, they make the transition easier and less expensive by mixing, matching and layering for multiple looks. The LOFT offers shoppers ten easy pieces to transition into fall and tips on how to wear them. Among their ten top picks are:
- The ready-for-anything anorak is ideal for chilly late summer nights. Choose a new coated long anorak and layer it over a seamless chambray softened shirt and a woodsy floral sweater. Pair them with jeans for a look that sets a new standard and chases the chill.
- Add a pretty tough moto jacket to layer for fall. Layer it over a floral pleat blouse and super skinny ankle pants in Marisa fit for a versatile look that goes everywhere.
- Pair a Swiss sot blouse with camo print tailored twill skinny pats in Julie fit. Add a knit bomber jacket as temperatures drop.
- Pair modern straight leg jeans in dark rinse wash with a plaid Henley blouse. Dress up your look with leather modern pumps.
- A mini skirt in envelope blue pairs with a rosebud softened shirt and a back button pullover for a great corporate casual or campus look.
- Add a denim jacket in high seas blue to bring new life to a plaid shirtdress.
- Pair a floral peplum top with super skinny moto ankle pants in Marisa fit for a runway-fresh fall transitional look.
- Add an autumn bloom scarf and cotton cardigan to a print prairie shirtdress for a new corporate casual or campus look.
- A rosebud softened shirt pairs with relaxed skinny jeans in supreme blue wash for a comfortable, go-everywhere transitional fall look.
- Bring a floral romper into your fall wardrobe with a back button pullover and black tights.
View the slideshow to see these on-trend looks that change with the seasons.
At the LOFT, budget-conscious shoppers will want to take advantage of 50% off full-price styles and incredible deals on sale ad clearance apparel and accessories.
Meet the LOFT’s new sweatshirt collection; check out pajama-inspired detail oriented piping. and the new must-have plaids.
To see the complete selection of transitional fall styles or to place an order online, visit the LOFT’s website.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~