The New England Revolution and WNEU Telemundo Boston have announced that Telemundo will continue to air select New England Revolution matches in Spanish this season. This is the fourth season Telemundo has provided Spanish-language broadcasts of Revolution matches.
Telemundo Boston will broadcast one game per month for the rest of the season, beginning on May 24 with the Revolution’s match against D.C. United. The complete Spanish-language broadcast and production of the match will air on Telemundo Boston the day after the match is played. Telemundo will continue to provide the simultaneous broadcast in Spanish via the SAP feature as part of Comcast SportsNet’s partnership with both Telemundo and the Revs.
These games offered the simultaneous Spanish broadcast and the Spanish-language telecast the following day:
· Saturday, May 24 vs. D.C. United, 7:30 p.m.
· Saturday, June 28 vs. Philadelphia Union, 7:30 p.m.
· Saturday, July 26 vs. Columbus Crew, 7:30 p.m.
· Saturday, August 23 vs. Chivas USA, 7:30 p.m.
· Saturday, September 13 vs. Montreal Impact, 7:30 p.m.
· Saturday, October 25 vs. Toronto FC, 7:30 p.m.
Telemundo Boston / WNEU is Telemundo’s Boston TV station for the Spanish-speaking community. Owned by NBCUniversal, Telemundo Boston delivers programming produced by the Telemundo Network and airs local community events, sports in Spanish, such as Revolution games in addition to The Red Sox Report, and health and entertainment segments.