It is well known that the Obama Regime has been more lawless than any other presidential administration in history. Texas junior senator Ted Cruz, who may run for president himself in the future, has cited and documented 76 acts by Barack Obama as president that have violated the law or the Constitution during the more than five years Obama has been in the White House. For those in denial on the far left who challenge, what has the president done that would warrant demands for his impeachment, here is the answer.
Here is the full list published by Senator Cruz:
GOVERNING BY EXECUTIVE FIAT
1) Disregarded 1996 welfare reform law in granting broad work waivers for work requirements of Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).
2. Implemented portions of the DREAM Act, which Congress rejected, by executive action
3. Ended some terror asylum restrictions, by allowing asylum for people who provided only “insignificant” or “limited” material support of terrorists.
4. Allowed immigrants in the U.S. illegally, who are relatives of military troops and veterans, to stay in the country and get legal status.
5. Extended federal marriage benefits by recognizing, under federal law, same-sex marriages created in a state that allows same-sex marriage even if the couple is living in a state that doesn’t recognize same-sex marriage.
6. Recognized same-sex marriage in Utah, even though the Supreme Court stayed the court order recognizing same-sex marriage in Utah and Utah said it would not recognize same-sex marriages performed before the stay.
7. Refused to prosecute violation of drug laws with certain mandatory minimums.
8. Issued signing statements, refusing to enforce parts of congressional-enacted statutes.
Illegally refused to act on Yucca Mountain’s application to become a nuclear waste repository.
1. Falsely portrayed the Benghazi terrorist attack as a spontaneous protest against an anti-Muslim YouTube video,
and then lied about the White House’s involvement.
2. Illegally revealed the existence of sealed indictments in the Benghazi investigation.
3. Failed to enforce the Magnitsky Act as required by law, by not adding Russian human rights abusers to a list of people not permitted to travel to or do business in the U.S.
4. Killed four Americans overseas in counterterrorism operations without judicial process.
Continued to give Egypt aid after the military took over its government, even though federal law prohibits aid to Egypt in the event of a coup.
1. Granted a “hardship” exemption from the individual mandate for people whose health plans were canceled because their plans weren’t Obamacare compliant.
2. Delayed the individual mandate for two years.
3. Allowed individuals to buy health insurance plans in 2014 that did not comply with Obamacare. Extended this delay until 2016—past the mid-term elections.
4. Extended the deadline to enroll in Obamacare.
5. Illegally granted businesses a waiver from Obamacare’s employer mandate. Twice.
6. Illegally continued the Obamacare employer contribution for congressional staffs.
7. Illegally delayed the Obamacare caps on out-of-pocket healthcare payments.
8. Illegally delayed Obamacare verification of eligibility for healthcare subsidies.
9. Illegally required people to violate their faith via the Obamacare contraception mandate.
As of May 2011, over 50% of Obamacare waiver beneficiaries were union members (who account for less than 12% of the American work force).
1. Ordered Boeing to fire 1,000 employees in South Carolina and shut down a new factory because it was non-union.
2. Implemented a moratorium on offshore drilling after the Deepwater Horizon oil spill without statutory authority, and continued to enact new versions after federal courts repeatedly invalidated the moratorium.
3. Treated secured creditors worse than unsecured creditors in the Chrysler bankruptcy.
4. Terminated the pensions of 20,000 non-union Delphi employees in the GM bankruptcy.
5. Had SWAT teams raid a Gibson guitar factory and seize property, on the purported basis that Gibson had broken India’s environmental laws—but no charges were filed.
Government agencies are engaging in “Operation Choke Point,” where the government asks banks to “choke off” access to financial services for customers engaging in conduct the Administration does not like—such as “ammunition sales.”
FREE SPEECH AND PRIVACY
1. Illegally targeted conservative groups for heightened IRS scrutiny.
2. Circumvented the Freedom of Information Act, by requiring White House Counsel review of all documents to be released under the Freedom of Information Act that the Administration believed pertained to “White House equities”—and then delayed in producing many of these documents by FOIA’s statutory deadline, or didn’t produce them at all.
3. Got secret permission from the FISA Court to reverse restrictions on the National Security Agency’s use of intercepted phone calls and emails, permitting the NSA to search American’s communications in its databases.
4. The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is seeking to monitor about 80% of U.S. credit card transactions.
5. Targeted Fox News reporter James Rosen by falsely labeling him a possible “co-conspirator” in a criminal investigation of a new leak.
6. Secretly obtained phone records from staff at the Associated Press.
Had meetings with lobbyists in coffee shops near White House to avoid disclosure requirements.
OTHER LAWLESS ACTS
1. Aided drug cartels instead of enforcing immigration laws—as found by a federal judge. Border Patrol agents, multiple times, knowingly helped smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.; “the DHS is encouraging parents to seriously jeopardize the safety of their children.”
2. Illegally sold thousands of guns to criminals, in the operation known as Fast and Furious, then refused to comply with congressional subpoenas about the operation.
3. Dismissed charges filed by Bush Administration against New Black Panther Party members who were videotaped intimidating voters at a Philadelphia polling station during the 2008 election.
4. Argued for expansive federal powers in the Supreme Court, which has rejected the Administration’s arguments unanimously 9 times since January 2012.
5. Sued Louisiana to stop school vouchers and keep low-income minorities trapped in failing schools.
6. Threatened to arrest military priests for practicing their faith during the partial government shutdown.
7. Muzzled the speech of military chaplains.
8. Sued fire departments saying their multiple-choice, open-book written employment tests were racially discriminatory.
Gave 23,994 tax refunds worth more than $46 million to aliens here illegally using the same address in Atlanta, GA.
The best place for us “right wing extremists” is the Conservative OPEN FORUM click the LIKE button and join the discussion!
Did you know there is a Facebook group of Hillary supporters that has 54,000 members in it? Could we get at least 20,000 that support Ted Cruz for president instead? Join our Ted Cruz in 2016 Facebook group!
If you don't support Cruz, please help us reach 54,000 members in the group we created to defeat the extreme far left, please join our new Facebook group: STOP -- Stopping Tyrannical Oppressive Progressives.
Like Rush Limbaugh? Are you a student in the Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies? Join Realville on Facebook!
If you liked this article, please join Dean's facebook group to read more articles like it.
Stay on the right side of issues, visit my QstarNews Facebook page and like it and share it here
Outraged at how Barack Obama is destroying America? Join Us Here to oppose Obama!