Comcast Business announced daily themes for I4E Tech Week, a series of free online events and programs dedicated to helping entrepreneurs learn how to use technology to achieve their business goals. Check out all the themed events and programs on the recently-launched Comcast Business Community site.
Each day of I4E Tech Week will focus on a specific theme, with all events and content supporting that day’s theme:
• Monday August 11: Technology and business strategies to drive growth. Twitter chat at 11:00 a.m. MT with celebrity chef and entrepreneur Robert Irvine.
• Tuesday August 12: Using technology to improve the employee experience. Webinar at 11:00 a.m. MT covering best practices for enhancing your employees’’ experiences.
• Wednesday August 13: Technology and business strategies to drive innovation. Twitter chat at 11:00 a.m. MT with technology experts discussing strategies for innovation.
• Thursday August 14: Using technology to improve the customer experience. Webinar at 11:00 a.m. MT with Michael Maher, CEO of Benjamin’s Desk.
• Friday August 15: How technology will influence business in the future. Twitter chat at 11:00 a.m. MT with a panel of technology experts.
I4E Tech Week events are part of Comcast Business’ ongoing efforts to assist entrepreneurs and enable the growth of startup companies and small businesses. This program builds upon the Innovations 4 Entrepreneurs program, a national competition that awarded more than $600,000 in cash and services to aspiring entrepreneurs who are leveraging technology to grow their business.
Thirty-two regional winners were selected by our judges and received a $5,000 cash award plus Comcast Business Internet and TV services for two years along with $2,500 allocation for other Comcast services. In addition, winners received services for one year from Comcast’s Upware partners Cisco, Microsoft, Symantec, DocuSign, Soonr and Swiftpage Engage. TaxOps and Club Management Software LLC were two Colorado companies chosen as regional finalists.