If you have ever wanted to be part of a growing triathlon age group team, Revolution3 Triathlon will be accepting applications soon! Of course, if you are lucky enough to know a current Team Rev3 athlete, you can get one now.
What is Revolution3 Triathlon? For founder, Charlie Patten Jr., the name signifies a return to the birth of triathlon, back to what was envisioned at Mission Bay, California in the mid 70’s. A time when triathlon was about celebrating being active with family and friends. In an article entitled "Revolution3 Triathlon - A "Must-Do" Race series," Patten said Rev3 was created to "change the way athletes, family members, and spectators view and participate in triathlons of all distances. Change for the age grouper, change for the professional triathlete, and change for the spectator."
Who is Team Rev3? First and foremost, they are a family! Whether you are a podium finisher, middle of the pack, or crawling to the finish, Rev3 doesn't care. They love the athlete, not the accomplishment.
So, why join Team Rev3?
- Do you prefer being associated with a team vs being an individual racer?
- Do you have a great sense of humor and enjoy a team that laughs, jokes a lot, and is exceptionally close?
- Did you go to a Rev3 event and love it?
- Do you consider character and loyalty to be among your list of top qualities?
- Do you want to promote Rev3 and its sponsors because you believe this truly is a great race series?
- Are you active on social media?
- Do you understand the importance of being a brand ambassador?
- Do you like to receive Rev3 sponsor products and discounts?
- You could attend 4 or more races either as an athlete, volunteer, or potential working position for a race.
- You would like free team entries to any Rev3 race
If you answered yes to 5 or more of these, then chances are you would be perfect for the Rev3 family! So, what are you waiting for? Go join the Revolution!