Team Guidicelli tweeted and confirmed this evening, Jan. 18, 2014 (Philippine time) that The Biggest Loser Doubles Pinoy Edition challenge master Matteo Guidicelli will be in Kabangkalan City, Negros Occidental tomorrow for a show with 6 Cycle Mind. "He has a show with 6 Cycle Mind. Tomorrow is Sinulog Festival in Kabangkalan City, and he will be there to have fun with you guys," Team Guidicelli tweeted.
Aside from Matteo's itinerary in Negros Occidental, Team Guidicelli also tweeted that the hunk actor is dismissing or rejecting the negative issues that continue to circulate online. "We don't have time for negativity because Matteo Guidicelli has a lot of projects to promote. Biggest Loser Doubles this Feb. 3," Team tweeted.
It all started when Matteo discussed his projects with ABS-CBN News two days ago, but aside from his projects, he was also asked to reveal if he is planning to spend Valentine's Day with Sarah Geronimo, his rumored girlfriend. Matteo replied and said "I have no time."
Popsters got mad at him when they read an article from this website highlighting Matteo's reaction on a rumored Valentine's date with Sarah Geronimo. They said he should think twice before he talk because the pop princess didn't deserve all his negative comments.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Matteo Guidicelli: I have no time for Sarah Geronimo
- Sarah Geronimo chose to remain silent; John Lloyd Cruz refused to talk about Ann
- Sarah Geronimo excites the fans; Matteo Guidicelli fails to give an update
- Bea Rose Santiago receives criticism; Paul Santiago erases statement against Bea
- Did Billy Crawford and Coleen Garcia cheat Nikki Gil?