Teachers Pay Teachers is a marketplace where educators can purchase resources created by other teachers. The site has a wealth of resources available for every subject, theme and grade level, so it's a great place to look for holiday items that your students will enjoy. Best of all, Teachers Pay Teachers even has a good selection of free items. Listed below are some of the excellent St. Patrick's Day math freebies available for download from Teachers Pay Teachers.
- Elementary students can practice rounding to the nearest 100 with a pot of gold worksheet from Jan Turansky.
- Kids will identify pattern types on a shamrock printable from Christina Aronen.
- Junior highers can try solving two-step equations with a St. Patrick's Day printable from Math Central.
- Leprechaun Luck is a probability game from Laura Candler.
- Emma Lipsky offers an even and odd numbers page. As students color the boxes according to the key, they'll make a path for the leprechaun to follow to his pot of gold.
- If your children need practice with adding fractions, print a color-by-fractions leprechaun page from Miss Nannini.
- Kids solve addition and subtraction problems to complete a key, then use the key to fill in a St. Patrick's Day color-by-number page from Donna Pukash.
- Youngsters can practice simple addition with a printable rainbow game from Preschool Discoveries.
- Older students will solve a St. Patrick's Day puzzle as they factor quadratic equations with a worksheet from Aric Thomas.
- Becky Castle offers a set of eight skip counting puzzles. Assemble each puzzle to reveal cute St. Patrick's Day pictures.
- Multiplying decimals might be more fun when each problem is on a shamrock, as they are on this printable from Mrs. Lyon.
- Children can practice identifying and tracing numbers with a game from Pocketful of Centers.
- Algebra students can solve for the shamrock variable on a freebie from Cristina Knapp.
If you don't already have a free Teachers Pay Teachers account, sign up for one today, so you can download some of these free St. Patrick's Day resources. Be sure to leave feedback for the generous teachers who are making these freebies available to you. Your children will have a good time practicing their math skills with these free and festive games, puzzles and worksheets.