Paul F. Crouch, co-founder of TBN, passed away Saturday, Nov. 30, and Sunday the Trinity Broadcasting Network aired a three-hour memorial in his honor. A re-cap of much of the memorial is provided here.
The life story of Paul Crouch was shared all around the globe, he will be remembered as one of the greatest evangelist of our time.
Many mega pastors, ministers and close friends gave words of wisdom, condolence and well wishes to the Crouch family.
Watch a video created in the recent past - you'll see Paul with Nelson Mandela!
In 1939, as a small lad at the age of 4, Crouch was given a death sentence when he contracted bacillary disease. He stayed in the hospital for an entire month, but the Lord didn’t let him die.
When Paul Crouch was 15, he took piano lessons in Springfield, Mo, which he didn’t like one bit. He learned some very valuable lessons from the piano teacher.
In 1973, Paul and Jan Crouch signed on the air the first time to KRSY TV, May 28, 1973 in Santa Ana, CA.
Some Memorial Tributes
- Arthur Blessit
- Dr. Jack Graham
- Joseph Prince
- Sid Roth
- Pastor Rod Parsley
- Dr. Charles Stanley
- Steve Brock
- Walt and Betty Mills
- Matthew Barnett
- Jessie Duplantis and wife.
- T. D. Jakes: He is in awe of Paul Crouches administrative gift.
- Pastor John Hagee: Genius of Paul Crouch, he gets a victory parade; he's probably trying to get a tower erected in heaven.
- Joel Osteen and Victoria: He was warm and friendly. He focused on the main thing God called him to do!!!
- Jan Crouch - Spoke in tears. So wise. Thought we would go home together.
- Pastor Donnie McClurkin
A special acknowledgement to Scotty Scotvold: He paid the remainder of the balance, $35,000 to place the down payment on the TV station!
Paul F. Crouches' legacy lives on.