Taylor Swift has reportedly written lyrics for five songs about her break-up with One Direction singer Harry Styles. If you're expecting to hear one of the songs on the radio soon, don't hold your breath.
The Sun writer Caroline McGuire reports that her source states that Swift has not decided if she will release any of the songs about her breakup with Styles.
“Lyrics have been written, but Taylor hasn’t come close to deciding whether she’ll ever release them. A song about it will surface at some point but it won’t be anything like the way she had a dig at her other ex John Mayer in one of her other tracks.”
Writing songs about a breakup is nothing new for Taylor Swift. She's only 23-years-old and has already made a name for herself in the break-up-and-write-a-song department.
After her breakup with singer John Mayer, Swift wrote the song, "Dear John," complete with biting lyrics about their breakup:
"And you'll add my name to your long list of traitors who don't understand...And I'll look back in regret how I ignored when they said ...'Run as fast as you can.’"
Prior to writing her latest hit, "We Are Never," which is supposedly about her breakup with actor Jake Gyllenhaal, Swift wrote “I Knew You Were Trouble."
According to Swift, the lyrics were written about not just one, but all of the "semi-toxic relationships" she had over the course of two years.
It may be awhile before we hear her latest sob story on the radio, but when it does come out, rest assured it will clue us in on the details of the Haylor breakup that happened while the former couple vacationed in the Caribbean after New Year's Eve.
- Did Britney Spears quit 'X Factor'? Say goodbye to Brit's crazy faces (Video)
- Taylor Swift reportedly writes five songs about Harry Styles breakup (Video)
- 2013 Oscar nominees list: Which movies made the cut? (Video)
- 'Criminal Minds' star Thomas Gibson arrested for possible DUI
- Octomom back on welfare: Nadya Suleman to get $2800 a month in public assistance (Video)
- Justin Bieber tweets about drug photos: 'I never want to let any of you down'
- Hulk Hogan refiles $100 mil lawsuit against Gawker, Heather Clem (Video)